This Web Site is For Sale

Click here for more details


Visitor Visas

Foreign nationals who are not under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for a visitor visa at the United States consulate abroad. The B-1/B-2 visa is given for those wishing to travel to the United States on a temporary visit for either pleasure, business (not employment), or for medical treatment. The visas usually allow a stay of up to six months in the United States.