This Web Site is For Sale

Click here for more details

TN – Trade NAFTA Professionals

Are you a Canadian or Mexican citizen? You may be eligible to work and live in the United States with a TN visa!

  • Top-Rated Attorneys
  • Award-winning Client Service
  • Flat-Fee Pricing
  • Interest-Free Flexible Payment Plans

The Best ever attorney I've ever known!! Highly recommendable!
Trustworthy and very professional. I can't say a word of expression!!
Great! Awesome! fast! fantastic. She will never let you down~~~
She is no. 1 of all Lawyers I spoke with.
Thank you so much!!


4 payments of $500

Or flat rate $2,000

  • We Gladly Price Match!

* Our representation includes the preparation and filing of all necessary documentation, consular processing, and personalized preparation for your interview with the CBP officer or U.S. consulate or embassy.


The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico to work in the United States in prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers.

The TN visa is an excellent option for professional citizens of Canada and Mexico. It can be a great alternative to the H-1B visa program because there is no numerical limit or cap on the number of TN visas that may be issued.

To qualify, applicants must possess specific degrees and licenses, appropriate to the particular profession. Additionally, all TNs must have job offers from US employers (with the exception of management consultants.)

TN visas may be granted in three-year increments, and there is no maximum limit on the number of renewals. As an added advantage, TN visa applicants don't need to submit initial filing with USCIS if they reside outside the U.S.- applications can be made either at the port of entry for Canadians or at the U.S. consulate for Mexicans.


  • Gain lawful entry into the United States.
  • Have permission to reenter the United States and travel within the country.
  • Bring your dependents with you to the United States.
  • Low Application Fee
  • No Quota


Canadians and Mexicans may be eligible to work in the United States as NAFTA professionals under the following conditions:

  • Applicant is a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
  • Profession is on the NAFTA list;
  • Position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
  • Applicant will work in a prearranged full-time or part-time job for an employer (see Required Documentation). Self-employment is not permitted;
  • Applicant has the qualifications, meeting the specific requirements, education, and/or experience, of the profession.
  • With some exceptions, each profession requires a baccalaureate degree as an entry-level requirement.


  • The visa applicant obtains a job offer from a U.S. employer for a qualified profession
  • We work with the employer and NAFTA professional to prepare all necessary documents
  • Canadian citizens can apply for TN nonimmigrant status at a U.S. port of entry
  • Mexican citizens request TN visas directly at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Mexico

How We Can Help You

  • We offer in-depth consultations to make sure of your eligibility.
  • You will receive a flat-fee quote up front. No hidden costs!
  • We work with the employer and NAFTA professional to obtain all necessary documents

Why Choose ImmigrateFast

Why Hire

Our immigration attorneys are some of the best. Not only are we experienced and knowledgeable, we are passionate about protecting the rights of immigrants and their families and welcoming new U.S. Citizens!

Immigration law is one of the most complex areas of law. Having represent you will ensure that your case is handled correctly. Anyone can fill out forms; very few are able to correctly analyze an immigration case. Mistakes can be very costly – you may lose time, money, and the opportunity to live securely with your family.

Our attorneys are completely dedicated to the field of immigration, and that has enabled us to become experts. In fact, we have a reputation for successfully handling very complex cases. We have been successful in thousands of cases and have earned an "A" with the Better Business Bureau.

Some other notable reasons are:

Value. We believe all individuals and companies deserve to receive high-quality representation at an affordable cost. We offer flat-fee pricing with no hidden fees. At Higbee & Associates, you will never be surprised when you see your bill.

Technology. We use the latest legal technologies and resources. We have access to the latest decisions and have connections to industry experts. Furthermore, we have a comprehensive online database where clients can log in to access information on their case detailing every step taken. With Higbee & Associates, you will never be left wondering, “What is my attorney doing?”

Personal Service. We take our clients seriously. We listen to their concerns and advise them accordingly. We answer phone calls and emails promptly. We treat our clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.

Hire us, and we will get it right the first time!

  • Top-Rated Attorneys
  • Flat-Fee Pricing
  • Flexible Interest-Free Payment Plans
  • Case Status 24/7
  • Committed To Your Success
TN – Trade NAFTA Professionals Our Law Firm Typical Law Firm
Price * $2,000 $3,000
Includes Full Representation Yes No
Flat-Fee Contracts Yes No
Zero Interest Payment Plans Yes No
Price-Match Yes No
24-Hour Case Status Updates Yes No
Specialize in Immigration Yes No
Top-Rated Attorneys Yes No
Award-Winning Customer Service Yes No

* Our representation includes the preparation and filing of all necessary documentation, consular processing, and personalized preparation for your interview with the CBP officer or U.S. consulate or embassy.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will my spouse and children be allowed work in the U.S.?

No. Although spouses and children may be granted nonimmigrant status as a NAFTA dependent (TD) and may be admitted to the United States, they are not authorized to work. However, spouses with TD status are permitted to study.

How many times can I apply for a TN visa?

There is no limit on the number of times you can apply for a TN visa or on the number of extensions of TN status you can seek to stay in the United States. However, when seeking admission into the United States in TN status, you will have to demonstrate that you will leave the U.S. upon termination of your employment.

Can I change my status to TN after coming to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program?

If you and your TN dependents enter the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program, you cannot change your status to TN while in the U.S. You will have to apply by going back to Canada and applying for TN-1 status at the border. In this instance, you would present the necessary documents to the interviewing officer.

Read more FAQ about our TN - Trade NAFTA Professionals service.