This Web Site is For Sale

Click here for more details


Student Visas

The United States welcomes foreign students who would like to study in an approved education institution. Student visas include F-1 visa for academic students, M-1 visa for vocational students, and J-1 visas for exchange students. Visas are generally applied at the U.S. consulate abroad, although those who are in the United States with lawful status may be able to change their status without having to leave the United States.