This Web Site is For Sale

Click here for more details

Your K-1 Fiance Visa is guaranteed to be approved or your money back!*

  • Top-Rated Attorneys
  • Award-winning Client Service
  • Flat-Fee Pricing
  • Interest-Free Flexible Payment Plans

Bring Your Fiancé to the United States!

Fiance visa wedding rings

The ImmigrateFast team is here to help you get your fiancé to the United States as fast as possible. If you are a US citizen, you can file for a K-1 Fiancé Visa which will let you bring your foreign fiancé to the United States legally, allowing you to marry and remain in the United States together.

Depending on the K-1 package that you choose, we can either help you with just the forms, have an attorney review the documents, or even provide full attorney representation. In order to file for a K-1, we can help you file a series of applications and evidence with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, pay the required government fees, and ensure that the foreign fiancé is prepared to pass an interview at the consulate. After a successful interview, the fiancé is issued a K-1 visa to enter the United States. You then have 90 days to legally marry and continue with the green card process.

Why Hire a Law Firm?

Many websites and services offer form processing, but few have actual immigration attorneys involved in the process. Immigration law is complicated, and can have dire consequences if not properly understood. By hiring our law firm, you ensure that your case will receive the most accurate assessment possible. Our attorneys specialize in immigration law and are recognized by the Bar Association.

ImmigrateFast handshake for K-1 visa

When you choose to work with us, your chance of filing a successful petition is extremely high due to the experience and knowledge provided by our expert immigration law attorneys. We are so confident that we can get you a successful K-1 Visa that we offer a money back guarantee if your visa gets denied.* Also, everything that is discussed with our attorneys and staff is confidential.

Eligibility for a K-1 fiancé Visa:

  • The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen
  • The U.S. citizen and foreign fiancée must have met in person within the last two years
  • Both the U.S. citizen or foreign fiancé must be free to marry (of legal age and not currently married)
  • The U.S. citizen and foreign fiancé must intend to marry within 90 days of the fiancé’s entry into the U.S

Choose a K-1 Visa Package That Fits Your Needs and Budget


We offer three levels of service so that we can help you get your K-1 fiancé visa and still fit within your budget. If you just want help completing the complicated K-1 visa form you can choose our standard package. Our premium package will get your documents reviewed by one of our attorneys. The gold K-1 Visa package will give you full attorney representation which provides you with all the legal backing of a licensed immigration attorney.

Attorney representation throughout the process is a valuable resource, which allows the attorney to communicate with the government on your behalf at any time necessary. This will also protect your rights as a client, provide you with opportunities to ask questions, and discuss your options.

K-1 Fiancé Visa Package Comparison Table

K-1 Fiancé Visa Package Comparison Standard Premium Gold
Price $150 $895 $1,495
Form Processing Yes Yes Yes
24-hour online access to your case Yes Yes Yes
Documents Reviewed by a Paralegal Yes Yes Yes
Document Checklist Yes Yes Yes
Phone Support No Yes Yes
Documents Reviewed by a Barred Attorney NO Yes Yes
Compilation of Petition Packet NO Yes Yes
Consular Interview Preparation NO Yes Yes
Submission Mailed by Higbee & Associates NO Yes Yes
Attorney Representation NO NO Yes
Consular Contact NO NO Yes

Standard K-1 Visa Package

The most affordable level of service, our Basic Package allows you many benefits. We will fill out the necessary forms for you, provide an easy to understand online questionnaire pertaining to the K-1 process, and give you a supporting document checklist.

It is ideal for someone who would like help with the form process, but does not need the benefits offered in the premium and gold packages such as attorney assistance, the compilation of the petition packet, or preparation for the consular interview.

Call (800) 717-1346 to get started.

Premium K-1 Visa Package

With our premium package, we will provide everything from our basic package as well as compilation of the petition packet and supporting documents, review by a barred attorney, and preparation prior to the consular interview.

This package is best suited for someone who is looking for professional guidance at all the important points of the process.

Call (800) 717-1346 to get started.

Gold K-1 Visa Package

Our most complete package, the K-1 Gold Package, is for those who want to cut out uncertainty completely. The Gold service takes you from start to finish, from an online questionnaire, supporting document checklist, compilation of the petition packet, attorney review, to preparation prior to the consular interview, as well as attorney representation throughout the process. Attorney representation throughout the process is a valuable resource, which allows the attorney to communicate with the government on your behalf at any time necessary.

Call (800) 717-1346 to get started.


Bringing Children to the US

k-1 visa for children

One of the benefits of coming into the country on a K-1 visa is that you have the option to bring your children with you. The process is known as a K-2 visa, which is a dependent visa. As long as your children are unmarried and under the age of 21 at the time they enter the US, they are able to come to the United States with you. Applicants for K-2 visas also need permission from the non-custodial parent in order to qualify. Our law firm offers a discounted price for any K-2 visas as long as they are applying along with the principal K-1 visa. Call us at (800) 717-1346 to learn more about K-2 pricing.

Don't delay, every day that you wait is one more day apart!

Money Back Guarantee

Money back guarantee*Our law firm offers a money back guarantee for K-1 visas as long as you answered all questions honestly, and no information is withheld regarding criminal, immigration or medical history. You must have complied with government requests for evidence to qualify. This guarantee does not apply to government filing fees.

It is important to understand that immigration law is discretionary, and immigration officers do have the power to deny any petition if they believe fraud is being committed. As a law firm, we are determined to submit complete and accurate immigration packets to make sure this does not happen. This is why we are glad to offer a money back guarantee as long as our clients comply with our requests for truthful information and supporting documentation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can my fiancé(e) work on a K-1 visa?

Yes. After being admitted into the U.S., a foreign fiancé(e) 0f a U.S. citizen may immediately apply for employment authorization using Form I-765. The employment authorization, however, would only be valid for 90 days while the marriage is performed. Once married, you may extend the employment authorization by filing a new Form I-765 with the Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status.

What happens after I file the petition for my fiancé(e)?

If the petition for your fiancé(e) is approved and a visa is granted, the fiancé(e) will be admitted into the U.S. for 90 days, the time frame in which the marriage must be performed. Once married, the fiancé(e) may file a Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status. Consult with one of our attorneys and refer to the Adjustment of Status section for further requirements for Adjustment of Status.

After the visa is granted, how much time do my fiancée and I have to marry?

A foreign fiancé(e) who arrives in the U.S. on a K-1 visa, must marry the U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of arriving. If the marriage is not performed within 90 days, the fiancé(e)’s status expires and the fiancée should leave the United States after the 90 days.

Read more frequently asked questions about K-1 Fiance Visas

Call (855) 519-3970 to get started with a FREE consultation!