This Web Site is For Sale

Click here for more details

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a criminal record. Can I still apply for a student visa?

As long as your crime does not make you inadmissible to the United States, you can apply for a student visa. However, the visa process is always discretionary. This means that the individual officer reviewing your application always has the final say in whether a visa is issued.

What crimes make me inadmissible to the United States?

Most serious crimes can make you inadmissible to the United States. If a crime is an aggravated felony or a crime involving moral turpitude, you may be inadmissible. An immigration attorney will need to review the details of your conviction record to determine your eligibility.

How do I start the process to obtain a student visa?

The first step in obtaining a student visa is to apply to and be accepted at a college or university in the United States that accepts international students. Once admitted, your visa application can be submitted.

Can I apply for a student visa if I am inside o the United States?

If you are inside of the United States on another type of active visa, you can apply to adjust your status to student visa. This process can be complex and you should seek the advice of an experience attorney.