As a Case Manager at Higbee & Associates my number priority is to keep clients well informed about the process, and their application; as well as submitting petitions and communicating directly with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other federal agency in conjunction with an immigration petition. I strive, and take in pride in ensuring that all of our clients have the knowledge, and tools available to move through the immigration process as swiftly and simply as possible. I pursue every detail, and piece of information endlessly to guarantee our clients immigration process is not interrupted by any overlooked evidence in order to minimize the time families are kept apart. I specialize in Naturalization petitions, K-1 (Fiancé) Visas, Adjustment of Status post K-1 Approval, I-130 Petitions for Family Relatives with Consular Processing, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) submissions, and I-90 Replacement/Renewal for Permanent Residence Card.
Favorite part of the job:
Being the daughter of immigrant parents, I know on a personal basis the struggles of an immigrant and the importance of being able to come out of the shadows and live a life without fear of being deported, or worse apart from those you love. I am delighted to know that our team is part of helping those in need, and keeping families together. It gives me great joy to know how much each case means to our clients, and to see how our client’s lives thrive once immigration process has finished.
The American Red Cross is the largest supplier of blood and blood products in the United States. They also provide medical relief during times of crisis, and are present whenever a disaster occurs. Throughout my high school education I was very involved in the youth program and volunteered much of my time; as well as ran our high school’s club. During my college years I would occasionally donate blood whenever I could, and I continue to do so to this day.
- I love animals, and at one point actually had about 10 cats, 7 dogs, and 5 pigeons. I was able to find loving homes for all of them.
- Currently I have 3 cats, 2 of which where strays, and 1 was adopted from the local animal shelter
- I love to learn new languages, and watch foreign soap operas to learn some of the language. Needless to say I know a handful of words from 10 different languages, but I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- The love for languages drove me to take a class in Mandarin, which has allowed me to pick up on the language occasionally.
- I thought myself how to drive during my adolescence. In the near future I hope to be able to ride a motorcycle, and drive a stick shift.
California State University, Fullerton
Major: Political Science